For your convenience, we have included links to 3 websites containing detailed information on Healthy fats and how to include them in your diet. And at the end of our post we give you a delicious recipe that you can try today.
1. Precision Nutrition: All About Healthy Fats
2. Web MD: Healthy-Fat Foods
3. Simple Green Smoothies: How to Add Healthy Fats to Your Green Smoothies
As you can see, there are many ways to add healthy fats and Omegas to your diet. Surprisingly, one of our family favorites is baked fish. We prefer wild caught Salmon or Tilapia. Our recipe is so simple:
Italian Baked Fish
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange frozen fish fillets on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil sprayed with olive oil.
- Add fresh cut vegetables( zucchini, carrots, corn, asparagus, onion, etc) all around the sides of the fish. Drizzle with salt and olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 mins or until fish no longer looks raw. Do not overcook.
- Pull out of the oven, drizzle fish and vegetables with favorite Italian dressing.
- Bake another 5-7 mins.
- Serve with bread, beans or rice on the side.
#MoreFoodLessCrap #NewYear #30DayHealthChallenge #Recipe #Food #Health @MorFoodLessCrap